1. Begin by clicking the following link in your web browser: https://creativecloud.adobe.com
2. Sign in with your SMC email address and password. (If you receive an error logging in, contact ICT Support)
3. Next click the Quick Link to download the Creative Cloud App
4. Once the file is downloaded, double click to open and follow the prompts to install.
4. Once you've opened the Adobe Creative Cloud app, you'll need to choose "Sign in with an Enterprise ID"
5. The login screen should change to the one below, type in your email address and you should get the option to choose from an Adobe ID or an Enterprise ID.
Choose Enterprise ID
6. You will be then redirected to the Enterprise ID sign in screen
Enter your email address, then your password
7. You should now be signed in the Adobe Creative Cloud app, from here you can choose to Install, update or Launch any supported Adobe products
If you're not able to get into an Adobe application, or have restricted access to features, first try signing out of the Adobe Creative Cloud app, and signing back in with the Enterprise ID - as shown above.
If you are still having issues with the application, please come see the IT department office for assistance.